Al Bushra Welfare &Educational Trust (Al Bushra)places a great deal of importance in customer privacy.
Al Bushra is committed to protecting the privacy of those using our site and the confidentiality of the personal information which our customers provide us with. This policy covers the information we collect from you to process orders, provide services such as our loyalty scheme, and for marketing purposes. Al Bushra will never sell personal information under any circumstances. Al Bushra will never share personal information with third parties unless strictly necessary in order to provide services to you or fulfil your order.
At Al Bushrawe use the information we collect to serve our customers in the following ways:
- Al Bushra stores personal information and information about your order and the use of our services.
- When ordering from the Al Bushra website, you can choose whether to create an account and keep information such as your name, email address, delivery and billing addresses, and payment details securely so you won’t have to enter them each time you return to Al Bushra, or to use guest Checkout and not keep any details but input them for every order.
- When an order is placed, the information needed to complete it is transferred securely from our website to our Mail Order system.We need to know your name, e-mail address, delivery address and payment details. This information enables us to fulfil your order and keep you informed of the progress of your order. If you wish to have your details removed after completion of your order, please contact Al Bushraby email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The uses for which we collect information include administering any accounts, processing and obtaining payment, preventing or detecting fraud, and running any prize draws or competition you may enter. In so doing we will provide your personal information to our employees and agents for such purposes.
- Your details may also be used to analyze your shopping preferences as part of our marketing programme. This might help us to automatically select and tailor products, services or special discounts we think you’ll be interested to hear about.
- If you have selected to allow us contact you on your Al Bushra Website Account preferences or other sign up methods, we may use these details and any updated contact details you give us, to contact you by mail, telephone, email, text message or otherwise, to let you know about these offers. We may also monitor or record our telephone conversations with you to ensure consistent service levels, to prevent or detect fraud, and for training and regulatory purposes.
- If you have signed up to the Al Bushramailing lists, Al Bushrawill send you emails periodically pointing out promotions, event details, etc. If at any time you wish to remove your details from the mailing list, simply click the unsubscribe link in any of our newsletters.